The Communications and Utilities sector face unique challenges with respect to consolidation, deregulation, marketing, fraud prevention, data integration and technology upgradation. Added to this, the industry also faces increasing business and operational complexity as they embark on much-needed transformation programs considered necessary for brand establishment.
CompNova’s wide range of technology-enabled solutions and regulatory compliance solutions are customized and designed to align information technology with your business objectives. Our Communications and Utilities solutions include Consulting Services, Systems Integration and designing of Global Delivery Systems across industry specific verticals.
CompNova’s customized services come with a host of benefits. Here are a few.
- Improved customer retention rates through our specialized services that include multi-channel customer experience management, product bundling, converged billing and customer portals.
- Access to superior data exchanges built specifically for the Communications and Utilities industry.
- Capability to achieve higher operational efficiencies through our effective SLA-driven programs.
- Reduced OPEX through productivity analysis and cost reduction programs.
- Ability to rapidly launch new telecom services and effectively manage any resultant complexity due to order management, activation, provisioning, and other customer impacting functions.
- Greater business acceleration through our IT transformation services.
- Provision of effective tools to reduce fraud, facilitate compliance and recover debt.
CompNova’s expertise in the Communication and Utilities sector include the provision of expert services on Customer Care/CRM, Integration and Architecture, Service and Billing, AD and AM Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Provisioning, Converged Billing, Rating and Device Validation. Our tools and technologies include 3G, 4G LTE, VAS Content, MVNO, VoIP, Complex OM, etc.
Our expertise also includes
- Consulting Services: Provision of consulting on IT Strategy, Portfolio Analysis, IT Rationalization and Consolidation.
- Systems Integration: This includes IT Portfolio Management, Systems Integration, IT Governance, Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure Management, Technology Implementation and Solution Design and Development.
- Global Delivery Systems: CompNova offers extra value added Global Delivery Systems like BPO, Outsourcing/Offshoring and other On Demand Services.
Services and Solutions
- Domain-led Offerings
- Telecom Consulting Services
- Development and Integration Services
- Managed Services
- New Launches
- IT Services
- CRM and Order Management
- Quality Assurance
- BI, DW and Data Migration
- Mediation Charging and Billing
- Enterprise Mobility
- Web Development/Content Management
- SOA and Integration
- Operation Support System
- Voice-based Services
- Enterprise-wide Service Desk
- Product Support
- Customer Support and Content Management
- Transaction-based Services